✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 27" x 40"
Spanish Wyoming state and federal poster has the most recent state labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
Wyoming State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 Wyoming State Minimum Wage
- Workers' Compensation Act (Updated 11/16)
- Discrimination (Updated 11/16)
- Wyoming OSHA – Health and Safety Protection (Updated 2/18)
- Child Labor
- Unemployment Insurance (Updated 11/16)
- Safety Notice
- IRS Withholding
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Notice
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity – includes GINA (Updated 11/09)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Updated 7/16)
- Federal OSHA (Updated 4/15)
- USERRA (Updated 7/17)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Updated 7/16)
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years