✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 27" x 40"
Wyoming state and federal poster has the most recent state labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
Wyoming State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 Wyoming State Minimum Wage
- Workers' Compensation Act (Updated 11/16)
- Discrimination (Updated 11/16)
- Wyoming OSHA – Health and Safety Protection (Updated 2/18)
- Child Labor
- Unemployment Insurance (Updated 11/16)
- Safety Notice
- IRS Withholding
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Notice
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity – includes GINA (Updated 11/09)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Updated 7/16)
- Federal OSHA (Updated 4/15)
- USERRA (Updated 7/17)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Updated 7/16)
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years