✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 27" x 40"
Spanish Wisconsin state and federal poster has the most recent labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
Wisconsin State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 Wisconsin State Minimum Wage
- Business Closing/Mass Layoff (Updated 11/15)
- Wisconsin Family/Medical Leave Act (Updated 11/15)
- Unemployment Benefits (Updated 10/17)
- Workers With Disabilities (Updated 8/16)
- Minor Work Hours (Updated 10/15)
- Protection Against Honesty Test (Updated 11/15)
- Cessation of Healthcare Benefits (Updated 11/15)
- Retaliation Protection for Health Care Workers (Updated 10/16)
- Right-To-Know: Hazardous Chemicals
- Public Employee Safety and Health
- No Smoking
- IRS Withholding
- Fair Employment Law (Updated 11/15)
- Emergency Notice
- Payday Notice
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity – includes GINA (Updated 11/09)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Updated 7/16)
- Federal OSHA (Updated 4/15)
- USERRA (Updated 7/17)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Updated 7/16)
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years