✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 24" x 27"
Spanish Wisconsin state poster has the most recent state labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
Wisconsin State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 Wisconsin Minimum Wage
- Business Closing/Mass Layoff (Updated 11/15)
- Family Medical Leave Act (Updated 11/15)
- Unemployment Benefits (Updated 10/17)
- Workers With Disabilities (Updated 8/16)
- Minor Work Hours (Updated 10/15)
- Employee Protection Against Honesty Test (Updated 10/15)
- Cessation of Healthcare Benefits (Updated 11/15)
- Protection for Health Care Workers (Updated 11/15)
- Hazardous Chemicals Right-to-Know-Act
- Public Employee Safety and Health
- No Smoking
- Fair Employment Law (Updated 11/15)
- State Family Leave Act (Updated 11/15)
- Emergency Notice
- Payday Notice
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years