✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 24" x 27"
Vermont state poster has the most recent state labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
Vermont State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 Vermont Minimum Wage
- Safety Records (Updated 4/15)
- Unemployment Insurance (Updated 11/16)
- Earned Sick Time (Updated 12/16)
- Employer's Liability and Workers' Compensation
- Employer's Reinstatement Liability (Updated 2/16)
- Workers' Compensation
- VOSHA – Health and Safety Protection (Updated 4/14)
- Sexual Harassment
- Parental Family Leave (Updated 4/14)
- Child Labor Law
- Healthcare Whistleblower's Protection Act
- Vermont No Smoking Law
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Notice
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years