✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 27" x 40"
Texas state and federal poster has the most recent labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
Texas State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 Texas State Minimum Wage
- Texas OSHA
- Ombudsman Program (Updated 8/13)
- Workers' Compensation Notice 5 – Non-Election of Workers' Compensation (Updated 8/14)
- Workers' Compensation Notice 6 – Election of Workers' Compensation (Updated 11/12)
- Workers' Compensation Notice 7 – Concerning Workers' Compensation in Texas (Updated 11/12)
- Workers' Compensation Notice 10 – Concerning Workers' Compensation in Texas (Updated 11/12)
- Texas Payment Notice / Unemployment Notice (Updated 4/15)
- Child Labor Law (Updated 4/15)
- Texas Whistleblower Act (Updated 9/14)
- Hazardous Communication (Updated 11/15)
- Job Service Complaint System
- IRS Withholding
- Equal Opportunity (Updated 4/16)
- New Employee Notice
- Emergency Notice
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity – includes GINA (Updated 11/09)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Updated 7/16)
- Federal OSHA (Updated 4/15)
- USERRA (Updated 7/17)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Updated 7/16)
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years