✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 27" x 40"
Spanish Pennsylvania state and federal poster has the most recent labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
Pennsylvania State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 Pennsylvania Minimum Wage
- Schedule Of Minors
- Unemployment Compensation for State Employees (Updated 11/14)
- Public Accommodations (Updated 10/13)
- Right to Know Act (Updated 11/14)
- Child Labor Abstract (Updated 1/13)
- Fair Housing Practices (Updated 10/13)
- Hours of Work for Minors
- Unemployment Compensation (Public)
- Employment Provisions (Updated 10/13)
- Workers' Compensation (Updated 2/15)
- Equal Pay
- Clean Indoor Air Act
- Emergency Notice
- Payday Notice
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA (Updated 11/09)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Updated 7/16)
- Federal OSHA (Updated 4/15)
- USERRA (Updated 7/17)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Updated 7/16)
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years