Grounding Requirements for Portable Generators
Portable generators are internal combustion engines used to generate electricity.
They are useful when temporary or remote power is needed, and are commonly
used during cleanup and recovery efforts following disasters.
Major Causes of Injuries and Fatalities
- Shocks and electrocution to users from improper use.
- Shocks and electrocution to utility workers from improper connection to structures, such as residences, offices, shops and trailers.
- Poster size 11” x 17”
- Poster is available in English and in Spanish
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Recycled Paper
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date