✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 27" x 40"
New Jersey state and federal poster has the most recent labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
New Jersey State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 New Jersey Minimum Wage
- Gender Equity Notice (Updated 12/13)
- Payment of Wages (Updated 11/13)
- New Jersey SAFE (Security and Financial Empowerment) Act (Updated 9/13)
- Child Labor Law Abstract (Updated 6/14)
- Child Labor Law Schedule of Hours
- NJ OSHA (Updated 4/15)
- Unemployment Disability (Private)
- Whistleblower Act (Updated 10/12)
- IRS Withholding
- New Jersey Family Medical Leave (Updated 11/16)
- Unemployment Compensation and Temporary Disability Benefits Law (Updated 2/14)
- Discrimination in Housing (Updated 6/15)
- Discrimination In Employment (Updated 6/15)
- Public Accommodation (Updated 6/15)
- New Jersey Family Leave Act (Updated 11/16)
- Employer's Liability Insurance
- Overtime Restrictions for Health Care Facilities
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity – includes GINA (Updated 11/09)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Updated 7/16)
- Federal OSHA (Updated 4/15)
- USERRA (Updated 7/17)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Updated 7/16)
- Emergency Notice
- Payday Notice
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years