✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 27" x 40"
New Hampshire state and federal poster has the most recent labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
New Hampshire State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 New Hampshire Minimum Wage
- Vacation Shutdown (Updated 2/12)
- Right To Know (Updated 2/18)
- Workers' Compensation
- Unemployment Insurance (Updated 2/12)
- Equal Pay (Updated 2/18)
- Protective Legislative Law (Updated 2/18)
- Fair Employment
- Whistleblowers' Protection (Updated 2/18)
- Employee or Independent Contractor (Updated 2/18)
- Emergency Notice
- Payday Notice
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity – includes GINA (Updated 11/09)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Updated 7/16)
- Federal OSHA (Updated 4/15)
- USERRA (Updated 7/17)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Updated 8/16)
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years