✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 24" x 27"
Spanish Minnesota state poster has the most recent state labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
Minnesota State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 Minnesota Minimum Wage
- Parental Leave Rights (Updated 6/16)
- MNOSHA – Health and Safety Protection on the Job (Updated 10/17)
- Workers' Compensation (Updated 10/17)
- Child Labor (Updated 8/14)
- Parental Leave (Updated 6/16)
- Age Discrimination (Updated 12/15)
- Unemployment Benefits (Updated 11/15)
- No Smoking
- Employer Size and Minimum Wage
- Overtime Law
- Know Your Rights
- Emergency Notice
- Payday Notice
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years