✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 27" x 40"
Massachusetts state and federal poster has the most recent labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
Massachusetts State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 Massachusetts Minimum Wage
- Earned Sick Time (Updated 7/16)
- No Smoking
- Unemployment Insurance Coverage (Updated 10/15)
- Parental Leave Act (Updated 3/15)
- Right To Know Act (Updated 3/12)
- Fair Employment (Updated 5/15)
- Workers' Compensation
- Wage and Hour Laws (Updated 12/15)
- Child Labor Law
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity – includes GINA (Updated 11/09)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Updated 7/16)
- Federal OSHA (Updated 4/15)
- USERRA (Updated 7/17)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Updated 8/16)
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Notice
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years