✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 24" x 27"
Maryland state poster has the most recent state labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
Maryland State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 Maryland Minimum Wage
- Earned Sick and Safe Leave (Updated 3/18)
- Pregnancy Leave (Updated 4/15)
- Tipped Employees (Updated 10/13)
- Montgomery County Minimum Wage (Updated 7/17)
- Prince George County Minimum Wage (Updated 7/17)
- Maryland OSHA (Updated 4/15)
- Equal Pay For Equal Work (Updated 11/16)
- Wage Payment and Collection
- Child Labor Law (Updated 12/15)
- Lie Detector Tests
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Unemployment Insurance (Updated 12/17)
- Workers' Compensation (Updated 12/17)
- Employment Discrimination (Updated 10/14)
- State OSHA Private (Updated 4/15)
- State OSHA Public (Updated 4/15)
- Emergency Notice
- Payday Notice
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years