- Beginning January 1, 2022, the City Manager of the City of Malibu will determine the adjusted rates of the minimum wage based on the Consumer Price Index, which will become effective on July 1, 2022.
- Minimum wage for small employers with 1-25 employees is $15.96
- Minimum wage for large employers with 26 or more employees is $15.96
- Poster is available in English and in Spanish
- Poster Size: 11" x 17"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date