✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 24" x 27"
Maine state poster has the most recent state labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
Maine State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 Maine Minimum Wage
- Child Labor Laws (Updated 7/17)
- Video Display Terminal (Updated 10/17)
- Equal Pay Law (Updated 2/16)
- Whistleblower's Protection (Updated 11/15)
- Sexual Harassment (Updated 12/12)
- Unemployment Security Act (Updated 12/17)
- Equal Employment Rights
- Minimum Wage (Updated 10/17)
- Regulation of Employment (Updated 9/16)
- Workers' Compensation (Updated 12/12)
- Domestic Violence and the Workplace (Updated 10/15)
- Maine Occupational Safety and Health (Updated 12/15)
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Notice
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years