✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 27" x 40"
Kentucky state and federal poster has the most recent labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
Kentucky State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 Kentucky Minimum Wage
- Discrimination Notice
- KYOSHA – Health and Safety Protection (Updated 2/17)
- Child Labor Laws
- Commonwealth Workers' Compensation (Updated 10/15)
- Wage and Hour Laws
- IRS Withholding
- Equal Employment Opportunity (Updated 7/14)
- Public Accommodation (Updated 6/13)
- Unemployment Insurance (Updated 12/12)
- Equal Housing Opportunity (Updated 6/13)
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity – includes GINA (Updated 11/09)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Updated 7/16)
- USERRA (Updated 7/17)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Updated 7/16)
- Emergency Notice
- Payday Notice
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years