✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Laminated
Laminated 24" x 27" poster has the most recent state labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
District of Columbia State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 District of Columbia Minimum Wage
- Workers' Compensation (Updated 3/14)
- Unemployment Insurance (Updated 10/12)
- Family Medical Leave Act (Updated 4/16)
- State Equal Employment Opportunity (Updated 2/15)
- Accrued Sick and Safe Leave Act (Updated 2/17)
- Parental Leave Act (Updated 2/15)
- Public Accommodations
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity (Updated 2/15)
- Right to Breastfeed (Updated 4/15)
- Wage Theft Prevention Act
- Protecting Pregnant Workers Fairness Act (Updated 6/15)
- Fair Housing
- Building Services (Updated 8/17)
- Equality of Education
- Child Labor Law
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Notice
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years