✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 27" x 40"
District of Columbia state and federal poster has the most recent labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
District of Columbia State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 District of Columbia Minimum Wage
- Workers' Compensation (Updated 3/14)
- Unemployment Insurance (Updated 10/12)
- DC Family Medical Leave Act (Updated 4/16)
- State Equal Employment Opportunity (Updated 2/15)
- Accrued Sick and Safe Leave Act (Updated 4/16)
- Parental Leave Act (Updated 2/15)
- Public Accommodations
- Wage Theft Prevention Act
- Protecting Pregnant Workers Fairness Act (Updated 6/15)
- Fair Housing
- Equality of Education
- Child Labor Law
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity – includes GINA (Updated 11/09
- Federal Minimum Wage (Updated 7/16)
- Federal OSHA (Updated 4/15)
- USERRA (Updated 7/17)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Updated 8/16)
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Notice
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years