✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 27" x 40"
Spanish Connecticut state and federal poster has the most recent state labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
Connecticut State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 Connecticut State Minimum Wage
- Minors in Food Service and Retail Trade
- Health Insurance
- Pregnancy Discrimination and Accommodation in the Workplace (Updated 10/17)
- Paid Sick Leave (Updated 12/14)
- Workers' Compensation Act (Updated 10/17)
- Sexual Harassment (Updated 8/17)
- Discrimination (Updated 10/17)
- Electronic Monitoring
- IRS Withholding
- No Smoking
- Unemployment Insurance
- Rights Under Managed Health Care
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity – includes GINA (Updated 11/09)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Updated 7/16)
- Federal OSHA (Updated 4/15)
- USERRA (Updated 7/17)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Updated 8/16)
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Notice
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years