✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 24" x 27"
Connecticut state poster has the most recent state labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
Connecticut State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 Connecticut State Minimum Wage
- Workers' Compensation (Updated 10/17)
- Sexual Harassment (Updated 8/17)
- Discrimination (Updated 10/17)
- Electronic Monitoring
- State OSHA (Updated 6/16)
- Unemployment Insurance
- Pregnancy Discrimination and Accommodation in the Workplace (Updated 10/17)
- Minors in Food Service & Retail Trade
- Health Insurance
- Job Safety and Health Act (Updated 6/16)
- No Smoking
- Rights Under Managed Health Care
- Paid Sick Leave (Updated 12/14)
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Notice
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years