✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 27" x 40"
Spanish Colorado state and federal poster has the most recent state labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
Colorado State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 Colorado State Minimum Age
- Pregnancy Accommodation (Updated 8/16)
- Workers' Compensation
- Anti-Discrimination Act (Updated 10/15)
- Employment Security - Unemployment Insurance
- Notice to Employer of Injury
- MSDS Fact Sheet
- Wage Act
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity – includes GINA (Updated 11/09)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Updated 7/16)
- Federal OSHA (Updated 4/15)
- USERRA (Updated 7/17)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Updated 8/16)
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Notice
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years