✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 24" x 27"
Spanish California state poster has the most recent state labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
California State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 California State Minimum Wage
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace (New Posting 12/17)
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee (Updated 6/17)
- Sexual Harassment (New Posting 8/17)
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits (Updated 11/15)
- Family and Medical Leave (CFRA) and Pregnancy Disability (Updated 8/17)
- Whistleblowers’ Protection Act (Updated 12/15)
- Paid Sick Leave/Healthy Families Act of 2015 (Updated 11/14)
- Workers’ Compensation Notice to Employees - Injuries Caused by Work (Updated 1/16)
- CAL/OSHA (Updated 11/17)
- Notice of Withholding (Updated 11/13)
- Unemployment Insurance/ Disability Insurance/ Paid Family Leave (Updated 11/13)
- Pregnancy Disability Leave (Updated 4/15)
- No Smoking
- State Safety and Health Protection
- Access to Medical and Exposure Records (Updated 1/15)
- Discrimination and Harassment is Prohibited by Law (Updated 12/14)
- Employee Time Off For Voting
- Emergency Notice
- Payday Notice
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years