✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 27" x 40"
Spanish Alaska state and federal poster has the most recent state and federal labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
Alaska State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 Alaska State Minimum Wage
- State OSHA (Updated 5/14)
- Unemployment Insurance Notice to Employees (Updated 3/18)
- Sexual Harassment
- Child Labor Law (Updated 3/18)
- Employers' Notice of Insurance
Federal Posting Requirements:
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act – (Updated 7/16)
- Equal Employment Opportunity – includes GINA (Updated 11/09)
- Federal OSHA (Updated 4/15)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Updated 7/16)
- USERRA (Updated 7/17)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Updated 8/16)
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Notice
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years