✔State, Federal, & OSHA Compliant ✔Updated Notices ✔Lowest Price
Dimensions: 27" x 40"
Spanish California state and federal poster has the most recent state labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
California State Posting Requirements:
- 2018 California Minimum Wage (Updated 1/18)
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace (New posting 12/17)
- Sexual Harassment (New Posting 8/17)
- Unemployment Insurance/ Disability Insurance/ Paid Family Leave (Updated 11/13)
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee (Updated 8/17)
- Family Care and Medical Leave (CFRA) and Pregnancy Disability (Updated 8/17)
- Whistleblowers’ Protection Act (Updated 12/15)
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits (Updated 11/15)
- Paid Sick Leave/Healthy Families Act of 2015 (Updated 11/14)
- Workers’ Compensation Notice to Employees - Injuries Caused by Work (Updated 1/16)
- CAL/OSHA (Updated 12/17)
- Notice of Withholding (Updated 11/13)
- Pregnancy Disability Leave (Updated 6/17)
- No Smoking
- State Safety and Health Protection
- Access to Medical and Exposure Records (Updated 1/15)
- Discrimination and Harassment is Prohibited by Law (Updated 8/17)
- Employee Time Off For Voting
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity – includes GINA (Updated 11/09)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Updated 7/16)
- USERRA (Updated 7/17)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Updated 8/16)
- Emergency Notice
- Payday Notice
• Attorney Approved
Be HASSLE-FREE from re-ordering labor law posters everytime there is a new update!
We offer compliance compliance shield plan to provide long term coverage at your convenience.
Automatically receive a new poster when there are changes or new notice updates within the year that you are covered
Simply choose your Compliance Shield Plan below language options when purchasing your posters.
+1 year +2 years, or +3 years